Special Session on Advanced Wheel Corner Concepts, which will be organized by OWHEEL participants within the framework of SAE 2022 World Congress Experience. The Special Session would like to outline recent trends in new vehicle chassis systems concepts and invites potential authors to submit the papers and presentations in the following topics:
– New variants of chassis architecture
– Active wheel corner systems, incl. active camber, toe, caster
– X-by-wire technologies in light of wheel corner design
– In-wheel motor as element of the wheel corner
– Active suspension design and ride comfort studies
– Redundancy, fail-safety, and dependability of vehicles with active chassis systems
– New materials for passive wheel corner concepts
– Integrated vehicle motion control with new chassis actuators
– Vehicle dynamics with specific wheel positioning (e.g. extra cambering).
The abstracts can be submitted here with indication for the session SS902.